Happy Moments, Sad Moments....
Hi hi,
wow... its been a really long time since i last post again....
THIS time i got lots to update....
First of all, I have successfully went for the HDB 1st appt, I would be getting my house keys sometime in May... Then it would be time to renovate my house.... House warming cum wedding celebration would be sometime in July... I would be doin my customary around that time....
Next, I just went for the STar DJ Search which happened on 07.04.07... Well, I think I didn't do too well and probably wont get in.... LOL... but it is good experience and I had fun.... Well, now waiting for 13.04.07 to know the result of this event liao....
Then next, the baby dragon is born.... a cute chubby little dragon, but if he don take care he will become obese and then he will lose his wings well at least thats what he knows, so nowadays he is working his physique lo... Well, our baby dragon should be able to make it ba... lol...
And next... a whole bunch of ppl has left... Niisan also known as meng feng also known as the chibi ryu has left, daniel has left, chris has left, ellie also left, shao fen, literally the temps have left lo... Aiya, expected de, after all, this is a call centre and I believe all call centres in SG is facing the same prob becoz sgians generally don like to be in the service line lo... Kids, wat i wanna say is, got a job don too hiam, next time u would noe what is called its hard to find a job of ur dreams lo.... Lol.... Now i sound like an ah ma..... >.<>.<
Ok thats abt the updates I have for now... Til next time~~
- Hime -

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home