Saturday, September 02, 2006

Life goes on....

Hmmm...

Its already 4 mths of our relationship le...

Many things to update since my last post...

Last when I posted, I've said that I'm already working, well, rite now, i'm working as a CSO (Customer Service Officer) in GDIS. Been here for already 3 mths le... Work here is tough and stressful because everyday we need to pick up calls, keep up service level, hear callers scream into our ears... lol... But I love working with my team and take up this challenge.

Too bad, Callyn would be leaving GDIS le... I think i will miss her alot... after all, she is a very nice and friendly person... But really hope she can excel in her future career...

Also, things have gone up and down in my relationship over the past 4 mths. I feel i really sux as as gf. Til now i still cannot understand him. He is just so short tempered sometimes i really dunno why i got snapped at. When you least expect it, he will stunt you... Sigh... But i love him alot... To me although he is short tempered, I feel that he is still my perfect hubby after all. I myself know i can never be perfect. Perhaps i am just too wilful and stubborn at times. Its true, i am a very egoistic person, with an attitude to always win. I think other than this there is really nothing good about me... At times i truly wondered why was I ever born....

But i also cant blame anyone. This is my life after all. My family took great pains to bring me up and especially my mum took the most pain of all, as my mother, I feel she has really done her best to try and understand me and make sure i grow up to be well and healthy.... I guess I am just born to learn things the hard way ba...

Anyways, hope things will turn out well in times to come... I really hope that I can understand my dear better...

Take heart ba Hime.... =)

- Hime -


"What makes you think I will give that up to you so easily? To get it, you would have to kill me." replied Hime coldly. At that moment, there was a mental tug from Gale with the mental picture stating that her league of seven is ready outside her tent in her aid. While Hime held on to the link with Gale, the stealth swordsman glided towards her and drew his black katana, its as though the dream vision is playing in front of Hime now, the stranger was in no time in front of Hime and about to plunge his sword when a bright flash of light encompassed both of them.

In the white light, Hime saw a girl sauntering carefreely around a swordsman donned in his black dragon scaled armour as they strolled along the riverside caring not a thing in the world. The scene then quickly changed to a battlefield where the armoured swordsman was hacking his way with many others to get to the Dark Lord where the girl was lying half conscious on the dark marbled alter like a sacrificial item. The Dragon Lord held in his hand the Key of Destruction, ready to plunge the dagger into the girl's heart at the right timing. The swordsman and his brethren worked hard at the obstacle in their way and managed to get to the Dragon Lord. The swordsman then chanted the barrier of light and encompassed the girl just as the Dragon Lord lifted the dagger to strike. The light then brought them to the next scene whereby the swordsman and his brethren lay dying due to exhaustion and mundane wounds, the Dragon Lord was trapped within the dimension sphere under their efforts and unable to escape, the girl awoke from her semi consiousness and stumbbled towards the swordsman, knowing its the end soon. With her life force and the remaining life force of the swordsman and his brethren, she sealed the Dragon Lord and banished him to the depths of the earth, determined that he never be found again, the Seal of Azure Skies was thus formed. With her final strength, she spoke to the Mage Elder of Grea Falconia and told him to break the Seal of Azure Skies and send it to the ends of Grea Falconia. Then the girl's eyes blanked out as she and the swordsman wove their final skein of life with the starlight that has started to shine upon the lands with its first brilliance and dissipated with the light.

The white light which encompassed them gradually faded away with the stealth swordsman holding in front of her heart his black katana. Hime immediately tapped away the tip of the katana and urgently informed Gale to enter the tent. Her Justice League was fast to enter the tent and quickly surrounded the stealth swordsman, knowing odds were against himself, the stealth swordsman went into stealth mode and disappeared before their very eyes.

The Justice League were about to give chase when Hime called out, "Its ok I am not harmed, leave it be." "But he almost killed you." Neki responded in part concern, part anger. "Its ok, i'm fine. Something interesting happened back here, anyways, thanks for coming to my help. There is something about the assasin I need to think about, I'll see you guys tomorrow. Please rest." Hime assured her friends and watched them left her tent with Neki the last to leave and eyes full of worries.

At last when all was silent again, Hime informed Gale that she has things to ponder upon and abruptly blocked her companion out of her mind. She then lay down on her fur pallet. She then invoked something she has yet used for a long time, the enchantment which allowed her to relive the sights that were in her mind and at her will allow her to regulate the speed at which things were showing, there was something about the swordsman and the girl she felt weirdly familiar with. As she drifted into the first stream of the spells, she felt her self leaving behind the mundane body and drifted towards a white light, at the end of it, the scene of the girl sauntering around the swordsman, this time she paused the scene and looked closely, then with a gentle shock, she realised the girl bears her face when she would be mature and a ruder shock when the swordsman she saw was the face of the stealth swordsman in his older years, the face aged but the shape and the definitions was definitely him.

Satisfied that she has seen enough, Hime returned to her body and sleep immediately took her. Her thoughts then surrounded on many questions and mysteries that she has to solve. Of which the greatest of all is, what has her life got to do with this man she has seen in her tent this night, what destinies await them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details