Back to Square One....
Hihi... (If anyone is even still reading..)
Wow, its already 5th April 2008.... Its been a year already...
I can't believe how time flies...
From the last time I have blogged til date, so many things has happened and all these time I haven't been blogging... >.<
Firstly, the last blog I published on 11th Apr 2007, I was still working at SP Services. However, I've left the company on May 07 and moved on to Tyco Fire, Security & Services Pte Ltd. I was working contract there til Dec 07 and I decided I should leave and try something else totally... So I moved on to Taka Jewellery on Jan 08. BUT! only 3 weeks into the job I quickly decided the job is absolutely not my cup of tea. I'm simply convicted that I'm not cut for any form of sales job. So back I am in Tyco on Feb 08. Until today I've been here already for 2 months. ^.^
Its a lovely time back at Tyco. At least I know I am doing a good job working on my end as I am already used to the jobs I've been doing before I left. In terms of career I think i'm considered quite alright, just that these entire month I felt like going through a crazy month. There are a sudden surge of calls from our retail customers with their faults ranging from as a small a matter as timing is wrong on the DVR to big security issues like unable to arm at all. The worst is having loads of calls with panel beeping. Sigh, its like crazy no. of jobs my technicians get everyday...
Enough about work. My family is doing quite well. Again, something crazy happened to my family side. Firstly, my Aunt June went into the hospital, something to do with her stomach. Then next bad news came was Aunt Cindy, my Aunt's business partner and good friend just passed away so suddenly. How fragile is life. Every moment someone passes away. So I've learnt to live life to the fullest.
Last of all, I have separated from my husband. I think enough is enough. I don't need to suffer anymore. Though it is with great sadness that I have to do this. No matter what, he is unrepentent... I will not regret my decision. However I only regret that the marriage have to turn out this way...
My short story that normally accompany my posts will be coming to an end soon as there is no more reason for me continue it anymore. By the way, I've adopted a new Japanese name to replace my existing name of Kurasaki Himeno. Now i'm Kuroda Chiharu (can't write japanese coz of my window software problem...) Hime will still be my nickname though... =)
So, that's all for now...
Signing off...
- Hime -

1 Comments:
あたしは読んでまだね。あたしはまってがよんでにはあなたのブログ
Post a Comment
<< Home